The ItchyQoL is a questionnaire used to measure the quality of life in patients with chronic pruritus. It is composed of 22 items regarding symptoms, functions, emotions and self-perception, and is currently under copyright protection. In addition to the total score, a subscore for "symptoms", "functioning" and "emotions" can also be calculated.
- Time needed for completion: 7 minutes
- Validated in English, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
- Click here to learn more about the license holder
- Love EM, Marrazzo GA, Kini S, Veledar E, Chen SC. ItchyQoL bands: pilot clinical interpretation of scores. Acta Derm Venereol. 2015 Jan;95(1):114-5.
- Krause K, Kessler B, Weller K, Veidt J, Chen SC, Martus P, Church MK, Metz M, Maurer M. German version of ItchyQoL: validation and initial clinical findings. Acta Derm Venereol. 2013 Sep 4;93(5):562-8.
- Desai NS, Poindexter GB, Monthrope YM, Bendeck SE, Swerlick RA, Chen SC. A pilot quality-of-life instrument for pruritus. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2008 Aug;59(2):234-44.